[wp-polyglots] Re: WordPress 2.7 finished.

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:01:40 GMT 2009

Stas, i have already commit the translation and to tell you the truth
i followed those guide you provided to me a while back and i tested
the translation on a live site. Works like a charm. I'll provide you
with an admin account to test it when i'll get home. We should indeed
merge all the translations into one place and proceed to
ro.wordpress.org (nikolay?) with the themes as i am already working on
them. Stas: i'll email you in a few hours or you can give me a call
0767 40 80 10.

--
Trimis de pe dispozitivul meu mobil

Cu drag,