[wp-polyglots] WordPress 2.7 finished.

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:24:32 GMT 2009

Stas, i have commited the ro_RO 2.7 last night. A few minutes before i
committed dan told me you also translated it. Are you 100% finished ?

Anyway, i'm finished and the ro_RO.mo is up.

My forum username is niladam and i already email'd Nikolay about ro_RO :)

Hopefully he'll set it up by tomorrow, as i'm already translating the
wordpress's files so that we can create a romanian version of the 2.7
:)

Regards,
madalin