[wp-polyglots] Kannada Translations

Omshivaprakash H L omshivaprakash at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:54:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm ready to take up the task of translating wordpress to Kannada (kn)
. Please grant me access to my wordpress id omshivaprakash
Or launchpad id omshivaprakash.  I have involved myself with Gnome and
KDE translations on launchpad and it will be easy for me to pull in
other people to build a team to translate wordpress on a regular
basis. Looking forward for an helping hand with.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

Blog : http://platonic.techfiz.info
Phone: 91- 9902026518