[wp-polyglots] Bangla translation help

seoul seoul_4 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 12:13:59 UTC 2009

Hello everybody, i am from Bangladesh, studying in computer science and my mother language is bangla.
I wish to translate codex.wordpress.org into bangla. So as far the instruction in the page http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress i am mailing here to ask is any more team working on translating into bangla ?
Moreover i wish to ask, If such translation is going on then what is the url of the translated codex ? I wish to visit the page and complete the translations. If not, then where do i need to host this ? I think there is a separate admin panel for translating wordpress since it is not as easy to translate as like wikipedia.
I expect response from polyglot users please response to my question.