[wp-polyglots] Heads up - Changes to the first post in WordPress 2.9

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Sun Dec 6 15:56:27 UTC 2009

I asked this in ticket too, but didn't get a reply. There is one thing you
didin't talk in ticket and its release notification. We now link to
wordpress.org/download and not to locale site because we don't have mailing
list on locale sites.

Is it possible to make mailing list for locale sites so that users could
receive e-mail on their language when new *locale* version is available?