[wp-polyglots] Brazilian forum - rss link and support forum

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Tue Sep 30 13:59:50 GMT 2008

Hi Nikolay,

One of our users asked a link to the RSS Feed for all forums. And though it
exists, we noticed it's not availlable anywhere in the site. Could you
provide that? I think a nice place would be in the forums main page, above
the forums list to the right, next to Todos Tópicos | Nenhuma Resposta |
Nenhuma tag.

Other thing is that I guess the support forum plugin isn't activated because
there's no option to set a topic as resolved.

Cheers

Cátia