[wp-polyglots] WP MU POT?

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 23:12:43 GMT 2008

Well, WPMU's .pot is a superset of WP's .pot, so what we usually do is
translate WP's first (and let Pootle create a translation db) and then
head over to translating WPMU's, where most of it is then already
automatically translated (even if "fuzzy").

This workflow also works with Poedit, by the way (the only difference
being that it is a "local" procedure and not a "hosted" one, like Pootle's)

José