[wp-polyglots] i18n themes in theme directory

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Wed Sep 17 09:22:08 GMT 2008

Since we now have theme directory on wp.org, we could now make theme
developers aware of problem of making theme i18n. There is list of
requirements so could be there written suggestion (not requirement) so that
theme developers take care of it in process of making theme? Also on Codex
in articles about theme developing could be this mentioned.
There is one good guide on how to make theme i18n:
http://urbangiraffe.com/articles/localizing-wordpress-themes-and-plugins/

And something that definitely should be done: can those themes that are
already i18n have tags with that information so that people could easily
find them?