[wp-polyglots] How to localize Number/digit in WP

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:02:15 GMT 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:45:33 +0100, "Mamun Rashed"
<apu.rashed at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Stefano,
>
>Thanks for your reply. I tried to open the index.php file in poedit. But, it
>returned nothing! I'm a newbie, getting no idea why it's not working.

Localization is made using special file .po .mo files generate from
.pot file, and the text in the php code iuse special function for
translation.. them opening php file in poedit iis unusefull... i
sugget you to seach the codex for the words, localization and
internationalization and read some articles to carify to yourself how
internationalization (i18n) and localization (l10n) works

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it