[wp-polyglots] How to localize Number/digit in WP

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 07:54:12 GMT 2008

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:07:02 +0100, "Mamun Rashed"
<info at mamunrashed.com> wrote:

>Thanks Stefano for the reply. You mean, to see the numbers (such as in
>time:16.20) in my lanuguage, I need to modify the theme files? In that case,
>which file should I modify? I have the Poedit software, I may able to do it.

Yes you need to modify the theme files, if the theme is
internationalized and have a pot file u can use poedit and generate a
file for your language, inf not internationalized, you have to manual
edit the theme files, index.php or single.php category.php etc...
everywghere the time and date is used. On codex you can find info
about template gerarchy and what file is used and when.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it