[wp-polyglots] Romanian Translation

Stas Sushkov stas at nerd.ro
Wed Sep 10 15:49:13 GMT 2008

Can you provide a link to check it please?

There was a problem even with the translations provided by Tache Ionut
Madalin so far, which are stored on this pootle server
http://pootle.locamotion.org/ro/wordpress/
I found that he (or this is the pootle issue) was using non-utf8
encoding, so after exporting the .po file I experienced encoding
issues.
He's translation were also not according to the rules provided by the
Romanian Software Translation Guide
(http://www.i18n.ro/Ghidul_traducatorului_de_software), wrong from
grammatical point of view and special characters used.
I'm also translating WordPress to Romanian, by downloading po files
and translating those locally, so it would be nice checking it before
another uncomplete translation gets into svn.
Of course this everything with yours and Nikolay's permission.

Btw, great job.
:)

--
() Campania Panglicii în ASCII