[wp-polyglots] Re: Codex e-mail

Samuel Murray (Groenkloof) samuel at translate.org.za
Thu Nov 27 07:11:51 GMT 2008

G'day N30

> Hi , i would like to translate wordpress in tamil. Please help me.

Certainly.

I see that there is an existing team doing WordPress into Tamil.  Have
you had contact with them?  They're the ones who decide what methods are
used when translating WordPress into Tamil.

http://groups.google.com/group/tamil_wordpress_translation
http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams

Also join the WordPress mailing list and tell everyone of your
intentions there.

I can't add WordPress to our Pootle server if there isn't some
indication that either (a) the current language team is unreachable or
(b) you have the blessing of WordPress to create a rival team :-) or (c)
you represent the current team.

Samuel