[wp-polyglots] ro.wordpress.org

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:26:29 GMT 2008

Stas,

Well, no i havent forgotten about you and i am sure i can be added to
the list. I've translated more than a dozen of projects (ie: wordpress
ajax edit comments, wptube and more) and i am pretty experienced.

I created an account. My username is madalin.

Thanks for the welcome. Based on my time i'd be happy to provide a
hand full of help :)