[wp-polyglots] ro.wordpress.org

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Mon Nov 10 17:23:08 GMT 2008

madalin wrote:
> Stas, i wanted to add you to pootle. Can i help translating too ?
Sorry to disappoint you Madalin, but we already set up everything fine
here on tradu.softwareliber.ro
Lead developer of narro is one of our friends (softwareliber.ro
community), and the whole project currently has been moved on one of our
VM on the main server. Plus, there's almost nothing to translate, only
if the guys from WordPress won't make any new changes that will request
new translations.
But that won't be a problem anymore.

Of course you can help.
Go to http://tradu.softwareliber.ro/, and register an account.
I'm not sure I can add you to the list of members that are allowed to
validate, yet. But I'm sure that if you'll prove that you're good enough
to be admitted for validation, you won't be left waiting for necessary
permissions.

You can also continue the started by me translation of bbPress (another
WordPress team project). There's still a lot to be translated there.

You can also join us on IRC (#gsl channel on freenode), my nickname is
c00l2sv or stas_ there. Narro developer's (Alex's) nickname is alexxed,
he's also the main coordinator of the projects hosted on
http://tradu.softwareliber.ro

By the way,
welcome back, I thought you forgot about us :)