[wp-polyglots] Transliteration and use of two scripts in Serbian language

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Thu May 15 07:03:13 GMT 2008

I think the lang attribute is just a language specification, not a full
locale specification.  Therefore it should not include any character set
information.

On the web the character set is part of the content type.  This should
already be correct, as the user needs to input the desired character set
on the blog settings as well as enable the plugin.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>