[wp-polyglots] Esperanto WordPress Site

Bertilo Wennergren bertilow at gmail.com
Thu May 1 07:41:27 GMT 2008

Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:

> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  So the translated default theme should be in "theme/", but additional
>>  themes in "dist/wp-content/themes/". Correct?

> Correct, but I highly recommend you don't use theme/, but translate
> the i18n-ed kubrick.

Actually I slightly modify the default theme, adding a wee bit of
HTML to prepare it for one of our special plugins. So I guess
we have to provide a whole translated default theme just because
of that. But that theme could of course still be based on the
i18n-ed kubrick.

I just tested the build system. It seems that there is a bug
involved with the option "Include the original, untranslated default
theme as another theme named default-en". That just doesn't
happen. Could this have anything to do with the fact that I
added the directory "themes" to "dist/wp-content/" (to handle
all the extra translated themes that we include)? I guess
that "themes" directory is normally not there. Maybe it confuses
the build system...

Otherwise things seem to work just fine. The system even automatically
included two additional plugins from a different repository
("http://svn.wp-plugins.org") obeying the "svn:externals" magic
that I added today. Joy!

(I guess I could "fix" the bug with "default-en" using "svn:external"
to pull it in separately...)

--
Bertilo Wennergren <http://bertilow.com>