[wp-polyglots] (no subject)

Dadan Nasrullah de.nasrul at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:12:21 GMT 2008

Nice. Thanks.

Huda, Indonesian traditional script? It's a lovely idea. But... who
will understand it? I myself learnt the character when I was in
elementary school; the character that actually belong to javanese
(hanacaraka) before I found the real Sundanese one. As far as I know,
the (Sundanese) script is not thought any more (in formal school). I
am afraid that whatever the works written in such script will be
useless. However, just to promote the script itself is a nice idea,
and I am waiting your further info.