[wp-polyglots] How to translate WordPress with Pootle (please check)

Samuel Murray (Groenkloof) samuel at translate.org.za
Thu Jun 19 08:14:54 GMT 2008

G'day everyone

I added a section on the WordPress l10n wiki about how to translate
WordPress using a Pootle server (specifically the one from
locamotion.org).  Please take a look at my instructions and tell me if
it makes sense and if you feel I should add (remove?) anything from it:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Translating_With_Pootle_.28at_Locamotion.org.29

By the way, we have WordPress enabled as a translation project on the
pootle.locamotion.org server and any teams who want to try it out, are
welcome to contact me, and I'll set up your language on it.  At the
moment we're using the server for Afrikaans and Vietnamese translations
of WordPress (and my attempts at getting a Maori team up and running
have been largely unsuccessful to date).

Sincerely
Samuel Murray

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/decathlon/wordpress