[wp-polyglots] WP in Afrikaans

Samuel Murray (Groenkloof) samuel at translate.org.za
Fri Jul 18 15:18:11 GMT 2008

G'day everyone

I've been posting on this list for a while, but now I would also like to
make my involvement with the Afrikaans translation a bit more official.
   My attempts to contact the previous Afrikaans translators have failed.

My forum username is Leuce.  Can I get the necessary access, please?

Also, would it be possible to get af.wordpress.org?

I'm currently updating the existing Afrikaans translation using the
Locamotion.org Pootle server.

Thanks!
Samuel

Samuel Murray samuel at translate.org.za
Decathlon, for volunteer opensource translations
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/decathlon/