[wp-polyglots] Not-gettexted strings available for translation

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Jul 6 13:39:02 GMT 2008

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008 19:48:00 schrieb Nikolay Bachiyski:
> At last, we have a method to deal with the strings, which can't be
> translated via gettext.
> [...]
> We should all thank to Lionel Elie Mamane, who wrote the first
> solution of the problem and urged me to continue the effort :-)

this is a great thing, thank you an all those who made this possible, thank
you Lionel for arising this and for your work!

I've seen many of those files already translated on 2.6 beta2 but the file

wp-admin/setup-config.php

which has a lot of not gettexted strings seems to be not I18N_..-ed at all.
I've looked for a ticket on track about this but I did not find any.

Could anyone please confirm me this is not an error of my distribution but a
general issue and a ticket at track should be created for it?

Best regards,

Francesc