AW: [wp-polyglots] 403 Forbidden error message when committing

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Jan 20 13:31:25 GMT 2008

  Von: Lis Gøthe í Jákupsstovu
  Datum: Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008 14:15
  An: wp-polyglots at lists.automattic.com
  Betreff: [wp-polyglots] 403 Forbidden error message when committing

  [...]

  Maybe the problem is that I'm using the default TortoiseSVN anonymous checkout? I know that this can be an issue when using CVS/TortoiseCVS, but don't know if SVN works in the same way. If this is the issue, then how do I make TortoiseSVN checkout non-anonymously?

I do not think that can be a problem, I do use TortoiseSVN too with anonymous checkout and I did not ever have problems with commiting changes in.

Regards,

Francesc