[wp-polyglots] locale.wordpress.org sites

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Tue Jan 15 17:14:05 GMT 2008

Hi! I have some questions about locale sites.

Can rosseta file and screenshots be updated after locale site is created,
since I understood that you manually check those files? (if we, for example,
found some mistakes in translation or want to send better screenshot)

After creation of locale site, there are created archives of previous
releases from repository. If something is changed in files for some version
after archive's release, can those archives be updated with those changes in
repository (e.g. found some mistakes or errors in translation or
non-gettexted file), or they will stay same, and this is possible, do you
again need to manually check them?