[wp-polyglots] Faroese translation?

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Mon Jan 14 18:49:59 GMT 2008

2008/1/13, Lis Gøthe í Jákupsstovu <morshus at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Is anyone working on translating WordPress into Faroese? If not, then you
> can have ours.

For now, it seems there aren't any other people translating WordPress
in Faroese, so you will be the first :-)

I guess you already read the translation guide at the Codex:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress
but if you haven't, please take a look.

The next step is to get access to our i18n subversion repository. All
needed are the wordpress.org forums username(s) of the people, who
will commit the translations.

Also, do not forget to add your language to the community list:

http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language

Finally, you can make a local site -- the process is described on the
Codex again:
http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites

Feel free to ask any questions in this list.