Re: AW: [wp-polyglots] How to finish up translation

Jāzeps Baško jaba at inbox.lv
Sun Jan 13 17:44:40 GMT 2008

Thanks for the reply.
1) What do you mean by a Latvian Theme. I don't know any. The
translation works pretty fine. Except for things defined in the
default theme. I don't understandand what does one start translation
of a theme with.
2) We don't have our own .wordpress.org.

Jāzeps.
  Quoting Francesc Hervada-Sala :
 /**/
  Hello,  Von: Jāzeps Baško Datum: Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008
16:09 An: wp-polyglots at lists.automattic.com Betreff: [wp-polyglots]
How to finish up translation
 Hello,
 Today I tried our Latvian translation for the first time on a
running WordPress instance. A lot of messages do not appear
translated even though they are translated. Is it because of the
theme (default - Kubrick?) not being localized?    Test it with a
Latvian Theme - this way you will find out, whether the programm
translation works.  I browsed codex pages about translation and could
not find any instructions on what steps should I take to get to the
complete package in my language. Is it we, the translation team, who
make the zip package or is there a tool we run, which makes up
everything?
  If you have a local site .wordpress.org, you will have a tool which
builds up the package according to your SVN files.   Best regards,
Francesc
 Ar cieņu
 Jāzeps Baško

Links: