[wp-polyglots] How to finish up translation

Jāzeps Baško jaba at inbox.lv
Sun Jan 13 15:09:28 GMT 2008

Hello,

Today I tried our Latvian translation for the first time on a running
WordPress instance. A lot of messages do not appear translated even
though they are translated. Is it because of the theme (default -
Kubrick?) not being localized?

I browsed codex pages about translation and could not find any
instructions on what steps should I take to get to the complete
package in my language. Is it we, the translation team, who make the
zip package or is there a tool we run, which makes up everything?

Thank you in advance,
 Jāzeps Baško