[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Tamil Translation

Samuel Murray (Groenkloof) samuel at translate.org.za
Tue Dec 23 13:39:28 GMT 2008

G'day SK

> I form the translation team and have the svn access for Tamil. I have
> been using the WP Tamil translation for over 4 years in my Tamil blog
> at http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/
>
> I'd like to invite you to join me in translating the balance strings
> which I have been postponing - those used for admin interface etc.

I recently received a mail from someone named N30 who wanted to host the
Tamil translations on Pootle at pootle.locamotion.org.  I told him that
there is an existing Tamil team and that I can't add a language to our
Pootle server if there is an existing team, unless the existing team
requests it.

I've CC'ed N30 to this mail -- perhaps you can contact him directly and
gain an active Tamil helper :-)

Sincerely
Samuel

--
Samuel Murray
samuel at translate.org.za
Decathlon, for volunteer opensource translations
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/decathlon/