[wp-polyglots] Time format in general settings need teawk

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Fri Dec 5 16:40:37 GMT 2008

>>I propose to have explanation like this:
>>
>>1) am/pm lowercase
>>2) AM/PM uppercase
>>3) 24 hours
>>
>>Suggestion about this description are welcome.
>
> Bump

Thing is, the i18n version is also very useful, 'cos it allows to
follow the correct local typography.
For instance, with your proposition, we could only get the "HH:MM" or
"HH:MM:SS" forms, whereas the fr_FR translation gives "HH h MM min" or
"HH h MM min SS s", which is the correct way to write it.

Also, the free-form field let's the user do it any way he feels like,
so that's a bonus too.

Other than that, I'm fine with your three propositions - but that
would make 5 choices, then :)

--
Xavier Borderie