[wp-polyglots] Re: Need help from it,es and fr

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Thu Dec 4 20:02:11 GMT 2008

Ze,

I must confess I don't know what it means =P, but we translated it like
this:

"Não parece conter código em bloco ou o corpo está incorreto."

Does that make sense? If it doesn't, than I'd be glad too to see (and
understand) how it should be translated. As a non coder myself, I think that
messages should be translated in a way people like me would figure out a
little bit what it means. You may say that it's much possible that only
geeks will come across with these messages, but you never know. People like
me feel intimidated by these things and it's very annoying.

Cheers,
Cátia