[wp-polyglots] 2.7 Coordinated Launch?

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 18:06:46 GMT 2008

Just an idea,

Could we somehow arrange for a coordinated launch of all those locales
(including en) that feel secure that they're 100% translated, on the
same day and time?

It's of no particular importance, of course, just to show some worldwide
WP muscle on launch day. Nikolay could warn the list, say a day or two
in advance, and we could launch all at the same time and even blog about
it at the same time, crosslinking all those locales that launch that day.

Give me some latitude, okay? It's been a low caffeine day today...

Jose