[wp-polyglots] Re: Re: Re: Re: help needed to test the default theme translation

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:07:23 GMT 2008

Cátia,

Works here. Could you check (with a text editor) if your PO has an entry
similar to this:

#: comments.php:33
msgid "Your comment is awaiting moderation."
msgstr "<your string here>"

If it does, check if your comments.php is the correct one, i.e. its'
line 33 should read:

<em><?php _e('Your comment is awaiting moderation.', 'kubrick'); ?></em>

Cheers

José