[wp-polyglots] i18n-ed theme and the repository

Milan Dinic liste at srpski.biz
Wed Oct 3 15:03:26 GMT 2007

Since I am new here and didn't use Subversion before, I found this article
for maintaining WorPress' plugin very useful so I did the same and my
language pack is now available at repository. Check article here:
http://wordpress.designpraxis.at/2007/09/18/how-to-maintain-your-wordpress-plugin-from-a-windows-workstation/