[wp-polyglots] i18n-ed theme and the repository

Mohd Tarmizi tarmiziaffandi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 13:10:33 GMT 2007

S.K, we use Subversion (SVN). If you are not familiar with working with SVN, there is a great book here: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/. Intermediate Unix/Linux users may be comfortable with the command-line interface to upload the files to the repository, but, if you are a Windows user, you might be interested in using TortoiseSVN instead, available here: http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/. There is also a Codex dedicated page here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Subversion