[wp-polyglots] Testing with piglatin

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Sun May 13 19:50:08 GMT 2007

Hello,

Today I was looking for more i18n omissions in the WordPress code base
and I got tired. So I wrote a little plugin to translate all the
strings to piglatin. It works only if there is already an another
language working (not the default empty WP_LANG), because otherwise
the filters for the messages are not applied.

The missing strings are easily observed, because they are in "normal"
English. Also, the piglatin is quite readable and you don't get lost.

I know the best way for searching for omitted strings is the mere act
of translating, but I guess I was too lazy today and spent If you have
some spare time you could try to find a missing string:

http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~nb/wp/piglatin.php

1 string == 1 beer when we meet :)

Happy translating,
Nikolay

P.S. The idea for the piglatin translation is from Joel Spolsky.