[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Tamil Translation

Ravi shankar ravidreams_03 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 15:26:56 GMT 2007

Hi S.K

Glad to see that some one is here :). Right now i am doing the translation online at translate.wordpress.com as it helps me keep track of other's translations.

i need guidance to do things as ta.po and ta.mo ..can u send the details to my mail id with any of the translation files u have?

also would like to know the pros and cons of doing it online x doing it offline

raj's message is at http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-polyglots/2006-May/000945.html

Thanks
Ravi

--

Ravi,

I am glad to know you have translated so many strings. I have done
with all those on the readers' view and a few of the admin messages. I
have also done for a few plugins since they come on the readers'
interface, like "contact me".

You can view them in my Thamizh blog at http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/ .

I think we can clooborate and complete the translation, make a ta.po
and ta.mo and then send it to the repository. We can ask through this
list to announce it. I think it will be easier to translate
wordpress.com afterwards.

I missed Raj's mail. Can you forward it to me.

I await your reply.

Regards

S.K

--