[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Tamil Translation

S.K skichu at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:57:32 GMT 2007

On 5/1/07, Ravi shankar <ravidreams_03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am interested in translating wordpress into tamil. I almost translated 150
> strings today !
> are there more people involved in tamil translation?

=============================

Ravi,

I am glad to know you have translated so many strings. I have done
with all those on the readers' view and a few of the admin messages. I
have also done for a few plugins since they come on the readers'
interface, like "contact me".

You can view them in my Thamizh blog at http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/ .

I think we can clooborate and complete the translation, make a ta.po
and ta.mo and then send it to the repository. We can ask through this
list to announce it. I think it will be easier to translate
wordpress.com afterwards.

I missed Raj's mail. Can you forward it to me.

I await your reply.

Regards

S.K

--