[wp-polyglots] Re: Estonian translation

Kaido Kikkas kakk at kakupesa.net
Thu Jun 28 13:10:20 GMT 2007

Hello,

Thanks! Looks like the plurals were the problem. I now can go on with
the work.

And to Nikolay: I correct the version number that I am working at.
According to what the file says it is 2.3-alpha - the one that was
available from the Internationalization part of the Codex about 2 weeks
ago.

All the best,

Kaido