[wp-polyglots] pt_PT translation

Américo Dias mail at americodias.com
Mon Jul 30 16:36:53 GMT 2007

My username is "adias". I will create a local project and join some
people interested to translate wordpress. BTW... the translation will
also be used in the wordpress.com? I'm asking this because some of my
friends that are interested in translating WP have the blog on
wordpress.com.

Regards,

--
Américo Dias