[wp-polyglots] pt_PT translation

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:16:12 GMT 2007

On 7/30/07, Américo Dias <mail at americodias.com> wrote:

> My name is Américo Dias, from Portugal. I'm doing my first steps in
> Wordpress and my big disapointment is that I didn't find a complete
> pt_PT translation. Althought I think that Wordpress is a great software
> and me and some friends want to translate WP to European Portuguese (pt_PT).
> Is there anyone working on it?
> How can we get the .po file for the last version of Wordpress with the
> strings that already had been translated?

Hi Américo,

Well met!

Please add your information to
http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams

Read through http://codex.wordpress.org/Localizing_WordPress

Looking at http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ it doesn't look
like there currently is a pt_PT translation, though maybe there is one
out there on the net. Provide your wordpress.org/support forum
username and we can give you access.

Thank you,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com