[wp-polyglots] 2.0.3 : 1210 new strings ?

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Fri Jun 2 13:38:42 GMT 2006

A few days ago, I updated my trunk PO to the latest trunk POT, to get
started on the 2.0.3 translations. I'm almost done, and today, 2.0.3
is out (it was expected on 6/6/6, but hey).

I therefore go to
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/tags/2.0.3/ to fetch this
version's POT, and update my PO. When I do, poEdit tells me that there
are 1210 new strings, and 66 obsolete ones ! Only 31 strings remain
from my previous update.

Basically, we have to redo the whole translation again. When happened
? Where some strings misplaced ? There can't but that many new strings
between two recent POT updates - furthermore, most of the "new"
strings where translated loooong ago. Is poEdit wrong ? Did I do
something wrong ? Is the 2.0.3 POT broken ?

Thank you for your ideas.

x.