[wp-polyglots] Generating PO/POT

Herbert Lists hgf.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:12:29 GMT 2006

Thank you all for the help. poEdit is a great tool!

The gettext support of the default theme of WordPress, is very bad!
Also, there are lots of missing "return/get" version of the "display"
template functions/tags that are getting me crazy. Would be fine if
WordPress had a function naming standard, but it's not the case. At least is
not documented. phpDocumentor is a great tool... I recommend it for WP.

Best regards,

Herbert