[wp-polyglots] Access to subversion repository

meneldur meneldur at podklenbou.sk
Mon Jan 9 18:08:45 GMT 2006

Hi,
as suggested lately, I wrote to Ryan similar mail as text below, but with no response to date. Maybe I do something wrong. I would like to carry on Slovak localization.

For the last few months I am the maintainer of Slovak translation of WordPress. To date I published files and support on my site (http://priestor.podklenbou.sk/slovencina-pre-wordpress/).

Recently I have got new commiters (e.g. translated templates) and I would like to put things into official repository. So I registered on WordPress Support forum (http://wordpress.org/support/profile/40148) recently and I hope you can grant me access to SVN repository.

Well, here is my wordpress.org/support login: "meneldur"

Thanks!

meneldur aka
Juraj Kubica