[wp-polyglots] .pot for 2.0.4?

Sebastian Djupsjöbacka sebastian.djupsjobacka at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:06:45 GMT 2006

I'm the maintainer of the sv_SE translation, and as I installed the newest
version of WP after returning from my vacation I of course also wanted to
check for changed messages in the .pot file. I couldn't find it in the
repository, though. Isn't there a new .pot file at all for this version?

Another thing as well, while I'm at it. I lost my password for the svn
repository a while ago in a hard disk crash and have not been able to update
the translations since. Could somebody who hopefully reads this give me a
new password for the repository?