[wp-polyglots] Bulgarian Translation

Txopi txopi at sindominio.net
Sat Apr 22 10:46:57 GMT 2006

What is exactly wordpress team?! If you collaborate with the proyect
translating the software, aren't you too part of the team? ;-)

I understand that Nikolay has taken the responsability of maintaining
the Bulgarian translation updated in the Subversion repository of
Wordpress, so you should send him the po/mo file(s).