[wp-polyglots] Re: generate .mo file (Nikolay Bachiyski)

eugen un_mic_drac at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 10:51:54 GMT 2005

ok ...maybe i am to stupid or lack the knowledge of how to do what you said...but if i am not asking too much can you do this for me...i will give you an po file that me and some one of my friends translated into romanian...would you convert it to mo for me if that is not too much of a trouble?the po file is here...http://tutorial.xhost.ro/download/view.php?file=/ro.po.txt thanks for your time ...

 Viata nu inceteaza sa fie nostima cand oamenii mor,
la fel cum nu inceteaza sa fie serioasa atunci cand oamenii rad.
http://www.unmicdrac.xhost.ro

http://mail.yahoo.com