[wp-polyglots] Re: A Problem

Boomboom boomboombigolo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 07:34:57 GMT 2005

Hi all again

Thanks for your help I was able to successfully convert most of Wordpress to
Bengali but its not all done. But I was thinking something. Is there any way
for me to convert the numeric digits also to my local language. e.g. in date
part December 25, 2005 is coming as ###### 25, 2005. The month I converted
in my local language because there was a msgstr for them. But I didnt find
any line in the pot file that lets me convert each digit to its local
equivalent. Any help would be appreciated. I ask this because I found in
many local language wordpress blogs the numerals did convert to their
corresponding digits.

Thanks
Boomboom