[wp-polyglots] Problems installing the Romanian version

Moshu moshu at transycan.net
Sun Nov 20 05:11:56 GMT 2005

First of all, it's recommended that you upgrade for security reasons.
If the .mo file is in the correct place, check the permissions on the
/languages folder. There were similar posts in the forum (where this
question belongs, imo) and the "problem" usually was caused by a human
error:
- uploading the .mo file in the wrong directory
- having insufficient permissions on folder and/or file

noroc!

moshu