[wp-polyglots] looking for bengali language translation

Minhaj Tanim tanim.eng at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 09:56:57 GMT 2005

hi,
  i m tanim. i m interested to work with wordpress. i want to install
international version in wordpress. The name of my country is Bangladesh and
the language is Bengali. The two character code in ISO 3166 for my country
is 'BD' and the two character code in ISO 639 for my country language is
'bn'.
  But i could not find any 'bn_BD'.mo file in the WordPress Language File
Repository <http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/>.
  Please suggest on installing Bengali version in Wordpress.
   regards
 tanim