[wp-polyglots] 1.5.1 Localized Versions

René Clausen Nielsen rcn at shevy.dk
Thu May 12 10:55:40 GMT 2005

I've been thinking about doing the same. But as long as we don't use local
subpages, I think that the better solution is to have all the links in
your own page. That is, you could easily just link to your own page (you
could either have a sticky on http://xavier.borderie.net/wp-fr/ or simply
add the links on the installation instructions
page(http://xavier.borderie.net/wp-fr/installation-de-wordpress-en-francais/)
and link to that instead).

It will soon get rather messy if we are all to have 5+ links on
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Localization - even though it
logically is the best solution right now.

/René (da_DK)