[wp-polyglots] 1.5.1 Localized Versions

Ali Sattari ali_ix at corelist.net
Wed May 11 20:51:58 GMT 2005

Yes ...
I am going to Have a site devoted to WP and its Support form in Persian ...
But As u said Some Repository for all available Translation is a good idea .
Now i can just release .mo file + Modified wp-admin.css on my Blog . and
i am looking for some place to Release Full Pakage there ;)

--
Ali Sattari - (AKA Ali ix)

http://weblog.corelist.net