[wp-polyglots] trunk or branches ?

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Thu Mar 31 12:25:39 GMT 2005

Hi Xavier,

A branch, a tag and a copy are really just the same thing in svn.  While
the 1.5 branch may not see a lot of updates in the future, I thought it
is possible, and calling it a branch felt the most natural choice to me.
So the build.sh script is looking under branches rather than tags.

You do want to make a snapshot of everything, not just the messages
directory, so that you can get a consistent build of the translated
files.

I used these commands

    # use the language you work on instead of fi_FI
    cd /some/where/fi_FI
    svn copy trunk branches/1.5

Regards,
+ Kim